Are you interested in joining a team of talented innovators? TwinPak is hiring! We are looking for people who are passionate about our industry and committed to working together in order to make a great product. Take a look through our openings below, and if you find a role that interests you simply reach out.
Responsible for fitting and welding of steel, aluminum and stainless steel parts using a MIG process. Also required to perform other miscellaneous tasks, as assigned by his or her supervisor.
2. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Set up welding machines based on the job at hand or using a Welding Procedure Specification
• Read and interpret blueprints and/or drawings to determine the specific welding requirements
• MIG weld steel, aluminum and stainless steel components based on the specifications of the blueprints and/or drawings
• Ensure work is done safely and meets quality standards.
• Follow, create and help maintain Welding Procedure Specifications
• Set up welding cells for serial production runs
• Operate machinery used in the production process, or assist machine operators.
• Assemble items as instructed by floor supervisor
• Keep work areas clean and organized and take proper care of all equipment and facilities.
• Follow all company rules and policies
• Provide a great level of attention to detail and focus on the given task.
• Follow all safety rules and quality standards
• Work with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency
• Prepare product for shipment
• Lift raw materials, final products, and items packed for shipment, manually (up to 60 pounds), or using a hoist
• Uphold all ISO and OSHA standards applicable to the responsibilities above.
3. KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
• Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required
• Experience with steel, aluminum and/or stainless steel required
• Experience with MIG welding highly preferred.
• Experience with CNC press breaks, CNC folding machines and automatic saws highly preferred.
• Ability to lift heavy items up to 60 pounds consistently required.
• Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods
• Ability to identify and measure material
• Ability to produce quality products consistently
• Ability to follow instructions given both verbally and in written form
• Willingness to learn and work to the best of his/her abilities as well as dependable work ethic
• Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs and uses
• Ability to read blueprints, drawings, calipers, tape measures and angle gauges• Ability to read and interpret documents furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, quality manuals and procedure manuals
• Familiarity with the metric system
• Ability to perform simple shop math, convert decimals to factional equivalents and fractions to decimal equivalents
• Must be reliable with a strong work ethic
• Ability to stand continuously for long periods of time
• Willing to work 40+ hours a week
Our company is looking to fill the role of production assembler. If you are looking for an exciting place to work, please take a look at the list of qualifications below.
Responsibilities for production assembler
Assemble components accurately, thoroughly and quickly to approved specifications
Prepare and properly package items for shipment
Prepare materials and equipment .Use practices for processing and cleanup of tools and equipment
Accurate recording of all materials used, in both document and electronic form, recording and verification of each process step
Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment
Maintain quality standards of finished products to ensure conformance with specifications and codes
Maintain expected progress in area of assignment and promptly communicate issues
Follows all safety requirements
Operate various production equipment including, but not limited to, air-operated hand-held fastener torqueing tools, multi-spindle torqueing tools, bridge cranes, manipulators, special assembly fixtures, leak-test equipment, and quality checking tools
Inspect material for conformance to specifications
Qualifications for production assembler
Working in a manufacturing facility
Experience inspecting parts and assembly experience
1 year or more experience working in a production environment
Must be able to adapt to changing requirements in a positive and proactive way
Must be flexible to work extended hours to support the requirements of the business
Must be able to physically handle the requirements of the job, including lifting, bending, standing, , with or without reasonable accommodation
Responsible for ensuring parts are painted properly according to customer specifications while meeting all quality standards.
· Pretreat, clean, mask, prime and powder coat a variety of parts as needed.
· Perform required quality checks including1st piece, in-process and final inspections.
· Load parts correctly onto line for maximum line capacity
· Change hanging patterns as needed
· Hanging color tags for paint color changes
· Putting plugs/tape onto parts
· Sanding and/or correcting parts as needed
· Department housekeeping
· Troubleshoot as needed.
· Follow all safety policies and procedures
· Other duties as assigned.
· Perform the specific tasks outlined in BP20-40-F31
2+ years of powder coating experience and mixing experience
2+ years of experience with painting
2+ years of experience with paint involving wash stages
Basic knowledge of reading part blue prints and knowledge of maintaining paint line functionality. Experience with ERP/MRP systems, managing inventory of products
· Mechanically inclined.
· Ability to read and interpret blueprints is a plus.
· Basic computer skills
· Attention to detail, multi-tasking and effective time management
· Ability to stand, bend, lift and carry up to 50lbs.
· High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associate,
- Technical certifications preferred or 4+ years powder coating experience.
· Excellent communication skills required both written and verbally.
Join Our Team
This is your Job Application section paragraph. Encourage your site visitors to apply for any of the available positions at your company.